As we all know Raksha Bandhan is about to come, and Indian festivals mean foods and desserts. Although during this pandemic of Covid-19 everyone is trying to avoid contaminated readymade desserts from the market but at the same time, we don’t get enough time to prepare sweets at home during the festive season. So, here I brought to you the recipe of instant Indian sweet.
This recipe can be made in just 10 minutes using very few and basic ingredients, which you don’t have to buy from the market.
This is Rakhi Special Sweet, for which we are not using any mawa (khoya), milk powder, sugar syrup, just made it with 1 cup of milk.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING RAKSHA BANDHAN SPECIAL SWEET:-
- Milk (1 cup)
- Cottage cheese/Paneer (1 cup)
- Sugar (½ cup)
- Baking Soda (1 pinch)
- Desiccated Coconut (¼ cup)
- Raisins (1 tbsp)
- Cashew nuts (1 tbsp)
- Almonds (for garnishing)
BUY ALL THE INGREDIENTS FROM AMAZON HERE:-
- Sugar: https://amzn.to/3gf2yGB
- Baking Soda:https://amzn.to/33bOZUH
- Desiccated Coconut: https://amzn.to/3fgb5Yq
- Raisins: https://amzn.to/316Pj47
- Cashew nuts: https://amzn.to/33dxh3c
- Almonds: https://amzn.to/2XfruWR
- LG Convection Microwave: https://amzn.to/3jHa6ny
- Electronic vegetable chopper: https://amzn.to/3dUCxuB
- Pigeon non-stick cookware set: https://amzn.to/3dSM3Oy
- Induction cooktop: https://amzn.to/2YndIB5
- Hand blender: https://amzn.to/3hcMciv
- Mixer Grinder: https://amzn.to/2BP9FWJ
- Dinner set: https://amzn.to/2BS326a
METHOD FOR MAKING RAKSHA BANDHAN SPECIAL SWEET:-
- Take 1 cup of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) and mash it well for 2-3 minutes using your palm,
- After 3 minutes when the cottage cheese (paneer) becomes soft collect it all together and keep aside,
- Heat a pan add ½ cup milk and let it heat,
- When the milk came to a boil add ½ cup sugar and let it dissolve,
- Add ½ cup milk again and boil it,
- When the milk boils add 1 pinch of baking soda,
- Star stirring it immediately and cook till the milk becomes creamy and thick,
- Once the milk becomes thick add mashed paneer into it,
- Cook for 3-4 minutes(keep stirring continuously) till the mixture becomes thick and form a dough,
- Let the mixture cool down, and prepare the stuffing,
- In a bowl take ¼ cup desiccated coconut, 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts, 1 tbsp chopped raisins, 1 tbsp milk, ½ tbsp powdered sugar and combine them well,
- Take a small portion of the milk mixture and flatten it on your palm,
- Stuff the stuffing and secure well from all the sides like ladoos,
- Garnish with some almond pieces,
- And this quick dessert is ready to be served.
- When the sugar dissolves it will make milk thinner that’s why we added ½ cup milk again.
- Baking soda will instantly react and make your milk creamy and thick.
- Instead of the milk process, you can use ½ cup readymade condensed milk and add mashed paneer into it.