Maggi is an international brand of seasonings, soups, and noodles. In India, Maggi noodles are much preferred as compared to other noodles.
India is most famous for its food. Maggi has a very dynamic nature or you can say we Indians make it so, Maggi has an infinite number of recipes. Maggi can be made in various forms, for say, maggi pakora, maggi pizza, maggi bhel, and the simple noodles also have its own classifications like- spicy maggi, cheese maggi, chinese maggi, egg maggi, chicken maggi, schezwan maggi, dry maggi, veg maggi, etc, etc, etc.
Today, we are going to make donuts using this Maggi which are so crispy, delicious, veg, and perfect for kids’ parties.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING MAGGI DONUTS:-
- Maggi noodles (2 packets)
- Water (4 cups)
- Onions (¼ cup)
- French beans (¼ cup)
- Coriander leaves (¼ cup)
- Bread crumbs (½ cup)
- All-purpose flour (4 tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Red chilli powder (½ tbsp)
- Maggi seasoning (2 sachets)
- Oil (as needed)
BUY ALL THE INGREDIENTS FROM AMAZON HERE:-
- Maggi noodles: https://amzn.to/2AkZitq
- Salt: https://amzn.to/3bP58ke
- Red chilli powder: https://amzn.to/2yg3l9o
- Bread crumbs: https://amzn.to/2zIHLeA
- All-purpose flour: https://amzn.to/2AkZsRf
- Oil: https://amzn.to/2z25gyw
- Electronic vegetable chopper: https://amzn.to/3dUCxuB
- Pigeon non-stick cookware set: https://amzn.to/3dSM3Oy
- Induction cook top: https://amzn.to/2YndIB5
- Hand blender: https://amzn.to/3hcMciv
- Mixer Grinder: https://amzn.to/2BP9FWJ
- Dinner set: https://amzn.to/2BS326a
METHOD FOR MAKING MAGGI DONUTS:-
- Take 2 packets of Instant Maggi noodles,
- Reserve the Maggi seasoning for later use,
- Put the Maggi noodles in a zip-lock plastic bag and crush them into small pieces,
- Boil 3 cups of water in a pan,
- Add the crushed Maggi noodles and boil them, as we usually boil it, just don’t add the seasoning into it,
- Add 1 cup normal water to the boiled noodles to stop the cooking process and let them cool,
- Drain off the noodles and transfer them to a mixing bowl,
- Add 1/4 cup chopped onions, 1/4 cup french beans, 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, ½ cup bread crumbs, 4 tbsp all-purpose flour, salt as per taste, ½ tbsp red chilli powder, and the 2 sachets of Maggi seasoning that we reserved earlier,
- Combine all the ingredients together,
- Greece your hands with some oil,
- Take some portion of the prepared mixture in your hand and shape it like a doughnut,
- Deep fry the doughnuts on medium flame till they become golden and crisp,
- Take them out on a paper towel so that they can absorb all the excess oil,
- And the Maggi doughnuts are ready to be served.
- You can use any plastic wrap or cloth for crushing the Maggi noodles.
- You don’t have to make a powder or coarse powder of Maggi noodles, just crush them in small pieces so that they can be binded easily.
- All the vegetables that you add should be finely chopped.
- We added bread crumbs to make the doughnuts crispier, and all-purpose flour to bind them.