Whenever we talk about Indian snacks it is mostly about cutlets and rolls and pakoras, so I made these “Rava potato fingers” to get out of our usual snacks.These snacks are easy to make and turn out super crispy if you follow all the detailed instructions.
INGREDIENTS TO BE USED:– Semolina (1.5 cups)
– Boiled Potatoes (2 cups)
– Hot Water (3 cups)
– Onions (1/2 cup)
– Salt (as per taste)
– Red Chilli powder (1/2 tbsp)
– Oregano (1 tbsp)
– Oil (as needed)
– In a pan dry roast the semolina till the color changes,
– Add hot water and cook till it becomes dry,
– In a mixing bowl add roasted semolina, boiled potatoes, salt, red chilli powder, oregano and combine them like dough,
– Greece your hands with some oil, take some mixture and shape it like a finger,
– Deep fry on medium flame till they turn golden and crisp,
– Rava potato fingers are ready to serve.