Who says no to chocolate meals!! But when it comes to health we have to avoid it.So, here is a healthier version of “Peanut Butter Fudge” with chocolate flavour in it.
INGREDIENTS TO BE USED:– Milk (1 cup)
– Butter (1 tbsp)
– Sugar (1/2 cup)
– Cocoa powder (1.5 tbsp)
– Peanut Butter (1 cup)
– Peanuts/Dry fruits (as needed)
– In a pan add some milk and heat it,
– Add butter and sugar and let them dissolve completely,
– Add cocoa powder and ensure it to be lumps free,
– Add peanut butter and melt and combine it well,
– Transfer the mixture into a mold,
– Top with some nuts,
– Freeze it overnight,
– Cut into pieces and serve.