Today we are going to make a world-famous Indian dessert “Bengali Rasgulle”.If your rasgulle also gets cracked or gives a sour taste then I am going to share the tips and tricks to make perfect “Sponge rasgulle” dessert.
INGREDIENTS TO BE USED:– Milk (1.5 liters)
– Tartaric (1/4 tbsp)/Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
– Water (3 glasses)
– Sugar (2 cups)
METHOD:- Boil 1.5 liters of milk and stir it occasionally,
– After boiling curdle the milk using tartaric/lemon juice/vinegar,
– Strain it and separate the water and chhena(cottage cheese),
– Bind the Chenna(Cottage cheese) in a cotton cloth and let it rest for 1-2 hours,
– Mash the Chenna(Cottage cheese) for 10-15 minutes, till it becomes soft and plain,
– Make small balls from it,
– In a pan take 3 glass of water, 2 cups of sugar and let it boil,
– When the syrup came to a boil add the prepared balls and boil together for at least 15 minutes,
– Let them cool and serve.